Prepare theHome for Sale
Imagine you’re the buyer and examine your home with a critical and objective eye. First impressions are extremely important. Listed are some suggestions on how to prepare your property for potential buyers.
- Provide a polished appearance. A clean and fresh exterior, landscaped yards, and well maintained grounds create an inviting
ambiance to potential buyers.
- Apply fresh paint inside and outside where required.
- Clean carpets, polish wood floors and decorative hardware. Secure loose stair carpeting and railings.
- Allow the maximum amount of light into all rooms. Maintain sparkling clean windows and open draperies.
- Examine all faucets and repair those which are leaking. Be sure electrical fixtures are clean and smoke detectors are in good
- Keep the kitchen and bath spotless. Check tile grout and caulking and repair any loose tiles. Be sure sinks, counters and cabinets
are clean both inside and out. Repair noisy kitchen and bathroom fans. Re-glue any peeling wallpaper.
- Inspect the closets, storage areas, and garage making them appear presentable and spacious to prospective buyers.
Factors AffectingThe Marketability of Your Property
Some factors are beyond our control:
- Location of property
- Size of property lot
- Architectural Style
- The number and prices of similar properties for sale
- Financing Terms
- Physical condition
- Buyer demand
- Prices of recently sold properties
- Interest rates
- Availability of financing
- Time of the year (seasonal demand)
Some factors are within our control:
Listing Price And Terms Offered
A thorough, competitive market analysis will provide us a realistic guide to help you determine the obtainable best price in today’s market
Condition Of Property Inside
By following the practical steps in the Best Seller Home Enhancement Guide, we package your property to show as best as possible.
Promotional Strategy And Ease
We will agree upon a Marketing Schedule tailored to you, outlining the most effective actions that will help sell your property as quickly as possible, for the best price.
Virtual ToursAnd The Internet
Real Estate print media, HAUTE LIVING, ROBB REPORT and LUXURY HOMES are three magazines which offer maximum exposure to very select buyers. These publications are extremely effective to introduce properties in metropolitan Charleston to the most affluent markets. Other recipients of these magazines include Fortune 500 CEO members, members of The Rich Register and real estate brokers throughout the country. It is also distributed in key locations including country clubs, yacht clubs, art galleries and luxury automobile dealerships.
Utilizing today’s technology maximizes exposure of your property to respective buyers not only in United States, but throughout the world. Through interactive imaging on the Internet, buyers are able to virtually step inside your property. Virtual property tours available on web sites such as Realtor.com, RealEstate.com, Google Real Estate, Yahoo Real Estate, Zillow.com, Redfin.com, CyberHomes.com allows millions of buyers to have access to the property. You may also view Virtual Tours at our personal web site, RobertTaylorRealEstate.com, or watch a private showing in our office.